Unnecessary facts about Valentine’s Day:
- Pope Gelasius 498 CE Announced February 14 as St. Valentine’s Day
- If they do not get anything on Valentine’s Day, 53% of women surveyed choose to dump her boyfriend.
- The first Valentine’s Day box of chocolate was introduced by Richard Cadbury in 1868th
- 15% of US women send themselves flowers on Valentine’s Day.
- New Post : Valentines Day Pictures 2018
- About 1 billion valentine cards are sent worldwide each year.
- Women buy only 23%, while 73% of flowers are bought by men.
- Around the world, he is given 50 million roses in connection with Valentine’s Day every year.
- 64% of American men do not plan in advance for romantic Valentine’s Day with their loved ones.
- 9 million Americans buy Valentine’s Day gifts for their pet.
- Chocolate and sweets are sold for $ 1.11 billion associated with Valentine’s Day.
- Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet took place in Verona, where around 1,000 characters get Juliet addressed for each Valentine’s Day.
- Women buy 85% of all Valentine’s Day cards.
- More than 36 million heart-shaped chocolate boxes will be sold for Valentine’s Day.
- Children receive 39% of all Valentine’s Day candies and gifts.
It is said that when someone sent Jesus to die for our sins when we were still sinful, great love is that anyone has met God.
More : Valentines Day Pictures 2018
When you believe and receive this risen and living in Jesus, you will experience forgiveness of sins, eternal life and true love!